13.2.11

Welcome to the GILLI OPEN HOUSE hOp!

Gilli_Senorita_Amor~

Gilli Hi icon ey everybody!!!  We have an amazing blog hop happening over the “House of Gilli Challenge blog”. Come and join the fun!!!! Lots of inspiration and you can win prizes! Don’t forget tomorrow our first Gilli Challenge will start! OHMY You gotta come by for a huge treat!!!

Call me old fashion but I think is adorable to celebrate Valentine’s day! I do believe we should bring love to our everyday lives. But it is kind of sweet to have a day solemnly dedicated for that special one : )..Yeah it is time to celebrate the one that drives you mad, but also makes you smile! Oh love..lol. One cannot live without it.

My special valentineGilli_Senorita_Amorcard was created using Gilli Senorita! As you will noticed a little trim gave a whole new look to this romantic girl.  During this whole project I could hear gorgeous guitars solos and castanets  playing along with each drop of glue : ).  Nothing more passionate then a Spanish dancer swirling around her chosen one…the melodies, the strength, the fatal eye look! Pure passion.

Gilli_Senorita_Amor_detI hope you enjoyed my little passionate project…now it is time to hop around and feel the love of my lovely designer friends!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also you can get more details about this project!

Huggies,

anaRy

2 comments:

The Bug said...

Anary - simply stunning as usual! Great job! I love all the layers!
Hugs, Wini

denise said...

I love Gilli with black hair