23.2.11

Gilli Rockability :: Cutie Pie

Gilli_Rockabilitie_CutiePie~
Gilli Hi icon

ello everybody! We were going on such a lovely path! Can you believe we almost reached 70F on past few days?! Yeah, yeah…our friend the groundhog sayid it will be a short winter…I am not so sure…Guess what happen yesterday? lol. I open the door to take the doggie out..and I was like “ whoa!!!” Who throw out all this stuff here?! LOLOL..We are all white again! lol  I love it!
Today I bring you a little project full of color. See why I like white? Makes me not take for granted color! Well unless is….never mind I Gilli_Rockabilitie_CutiePieam in therapy for that LOL..
I decide to make  a little vintage look card but with a modern vibe : ) Gilli Rockability helped to pull my idea out! Doesn’t she look like she came out one of those cute family pics you have?
I used Memory makers papers from a collection book. I liked how vibrant the colors look! Gilli Rockability was colored with copic markers. Also used in this project Anglaise Die cut and Frou Frou tags.  They work so well together, dontacha thing Smile? lol. The stamped sentiment is from Just Rite Stampers…I am nuts about them together!
Gilli_Rockabilitie_CutiePie_INHere is a peak of the inside of the card ; ). I love embossing. So I pick (no pun intended) the Cherry impressability plate. It goes perfectly my vintage vibe! A little distress ink around the edge. To create  a little accent on th inside of the card I colored only one of the embossed cherries with copic marker…I think this inside could be easily on the outside ( just add a little sentiment like You’ve got a friend from Gilli Stamps) and ta-da! simple note for a cute little gift!
I hope you liked the project! Don’t forget to join us at House of Gilli Challenge Blog…the prize is Sweet!!!!
Blog_signature_sm
This & That
Gilli Stamp :: Gilli_Rockability; Frou frou Dies; Anglaise dies(Stamping Scrapping & anaRyDesigns Die cuts); Just Rite Stamps, Impressabilities Cherrie; Cardstock, K&Company papers; Cord; Skittles; Stickles; White pen;  Memento Ink, Distress ink; Copic Markers (R89,R85,R83,R81, R20; C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9;W1, W3; G20, G29; E000, E01, E11.

2 comments:

Yone said...

Love your card ! It's so cute !!! Hugs

The Bug said...

Love it! Great job Anary!
Hugs, Wini